Potpourri of SCBBE

Thunder

This is the result of a scrambling mind trying to get the TPE completed so he can relax the rest of the week and just read articles and listen to podcasts.  So here goes.  First thing is Juan Cesan is reaching out for funding to pay off his creditors.  No worries Juan.  If you dont have enough to pay off your creditors, I’ve watched enough crime movies that I’m sure we can come up with something to prolong your demise to your creditors.  And if that doesn’t work, Atlantic City is the place to go.  Especially since you own the team there.

Next, The Jersey City Cows have got to succeed in the ProAM.  Juan Cesan’s first time as a GM, we owe it to him.  And even though JC asked for some expert advice, he still chose a team who’s names included a “J” and if not they had to change their name to be on the roster.  That in itself is a pure display of good sportsmanship.

Third, Shindigs deserves all the awards he can get having to deal with his team Captain rebutting earning TPE each week and has persuaded JC to actually contribute to the VHL world of articles for some extra TPE that doesnt include welfare.  Shindigs’ patience and always positive attitude reflects his leadership when dealing with the SCBBE (Sir Captain Best Bot Ever) of the Las Vegas Aces.  Its a never ending battle for the Champion GM, but would he hold that title without Juan Cesan?

On 6/15/2022 at 9:37 AM, Daniel Janser said:

I hear rumours that Juan Ceson @dylanjj37 has married Ms Moore and is now officially known as Juan Ceson-Moore. Is this true?

this is absolutely untrue. unless... are there benefits to getting married? will juan get more money? he will marry for money.

On 6/15/2022 at 12:52 AM, Thunder said:

This is the result of a scrambling mind trying to get the TPE completed so he can relax the rest of the week and just read articles and listen to podcasts.  So here goes.  First thing is Juan Cesan is reaching out for funding to pay off his creditors.  No worries Juan.  If you dont have enough to pay off your creditors, I’ve watched enough crime movies that I’m sure we can come up with something to prolong your demise to your creditors.  And if that doesn’t work, Atlantic City is the place to go.  Especially since you own the team there.

Next, The Jersey City Cows have got to succeed in the ProAM.  Juan Cesan’s first time as a GM, we owe it to him.  And even though JC asked for some expert advice, he still chose a team who’s names included a “J” and if not they had to change their name to be on the roster.  That in itself is a pure display of good sportsmanship.

Third, Shindigs deserves all the awards he can get having to deal with his team Captain rebutting earning TPE each week and has persuaded JC to actually contribute to the VHL world of articles for some extra TPE that doesnt include welfare.  Shindigs’ patience and always positive attitude reflects his leadership when dealing with the SCBBE (Sir Captain Best Bot Ever) of the Las Vegas Aces.  Its a never ending battle for the Champion GM, but would he hold that title without Juan Cesan?

thank you for raising awareness of juan's plight