What Now? - Seattle Bears

SEATTLE - So. What now? That’s the question the Bears find themselves asking as they come off celebrating a championship. As we all await the new season, Bears fans are wondering what happens now. Seattle will be heading into the new season with a mix of new and returning players, as well as a new starter in between the pipes. It’s a bit of a question mark where they plan to go from here. In a press conference, Sigard Petrenko was presented with the question, “What now?”.

“We go through the gauntlet and win together again. We don’t play for second place. Yeah, there are a few questions here and there but for the most part, we are the same team just with a couple new teammates to win with. Kind of a dumb question, no offense. The Bears play to win. Always. No matter who is on the team or what is happening. We want to win.” Sigard Petrenko replied.

“I trust in everybody on this team just like how they trust me to do my job. So I’ll do exactly that; do my job. Yes, we lost some great players. But we also gained some great players. I’m not too worried right now. We’ll worry when we need to. I have faith that nobody here wants anything less than winning.”