feebee

4 hours ago, GrittyIsKing said:

please critique, i want to get back into graphics and i want to know what could be improved here

Review, because one of my trivia questions this week was straight-up incorrect and I’m salty about it because I missed out on 1 TPE I deserved:

-I don’t mind the green tint on the render at all, but it’s a little too dark to be the main point of focus. Try adjusting the light and brighten up the face and head area a little. 

-I’m awful at text myself, but see what you can do to improve yours. One notable thing is that all of it blends in somewhat with the rest of the picture (which is fine) while the “Phoebe” sticks way out (which would be fine on its own but in comparison to the rest of the text is a bit strange). 

The shape is also a bit unconventional but I’m not going to criticize that because you know what a graphic looks like and presumably you made it shaped like this on purpose. It would be perfectly doable if it were shorter, but you do you. 

Because I need to give a score for this to count apparently: 7/10. It’s coming along fine, just keep at it. 

Edited by Gustav