My journey so far day 3

Boaty

It's a good tourney so far trying to get much tpe as possible I got now 52 or something it's not so much but it's good 

I can say the games in vhl are fun to see and it's so cool like I love just how serious everyone get 

The tournament sounds fun to do right now because it's exciting to be in

My rookie journey is a great journey I meet lot of people and it's just fun

The discord is allso so helpful 

The future looks great to and yeah I hope I'm going to make it out and right now I'm training hard as hell

The draft class is exciting to see every time I look how far I am in the draft class right now because it's just crazy and that is all about this thing it's crazy and I love it

The skil tree is like okay because I don't know we're to put it all in I'm a LW and it's like a good position for me probably I don't think I'm going to make it all grade and good but Its enough 

I don't know what to talk about so let's talk about anything right now

Which sport is a white sport or which sport is more boring and not so cool 

Or are there aliens in the world and do they heff the internet and in there language and we don't know the language so we can see there internet 

Or can the world stil be safe 

If there were no humans would the earth be in a good state 

What is more fun to do everything seems fun but not for me I don't know if some thing is fun or not I don't know what is fun really I laughe and thinks but not really like I do it automatically if other people laugh 

I'm going to sing and right the lyrics 

I want candy I want candy I want candy or Im walking on sunshine 

Nah I can sing allso in Dutch 

Nooit je zoon alleen laten

Nah I'm not doing it I can talk about real life 

Okay as a 16 year best people I was a big basketball talent in Holland and I played good when I was 12 til 15 year old I was invited to play the youth national team and I did so I played a practice game with Belgium so we played than I thought Im going to a fake direction I played point guard and I couldn't past to my player so I did the fake direction and than past the ball and than I falling on the ground I couldn't move I was paralyzed like not exactly but more like a stress attack the doctor said to me like I need to take pills and I need to take time off so I did I came and than I forgot everything about basketball so I stopped because I was like there is my career so right now I'm thinking everytime about it but now I'm good like I work ad a horrible job that Im going to quit school sucks but I got a good career path I rap freestyle and lot of people tell me to go in a studio and I go rapping maby Im going to do it and my gf broke up with me because I idont were disinger clothes I said to here I don't wear them because there just waist off money so yeah a shit hole right noe

You were on a good pace up this point..

"Which sport is a white sport or which sport is more boring and not so cool"

What does that mean exactly?

..Could get rid of the rest and just keep the hockey portion, claim as VHL.com because that's 189 words

Even the bottom bit is a good start for your Junior Review career task

Edited by Frozen Block