Dusty Is feeling the pressure

dustywilson22

Dusty Is currently having a great rookie season so far as many can tell he's been max earning basically every week now ever since he's been with the Seattle Bears, He feels his position Is Locked when It comes to free agency, but after seeing a Goalie entering free agency talk about potential destinations and seeing the Seattle Bears be a possible destination, Dusty was devastated. Dusty kept trying to work harder during practice as much as he could, but he eventually said "I hope I'm not being replaced after hearing about that goalie entering free agency." Bana overheard him and chimed in" "Feel the flame under your ass, but I'm playing just want to always hear out options." Dusty chuckled and laughed with bana, but now he wondered If his job security was as safe as he thought It to be. Dusty was in trouble If he can't show his worth this season being 5 wins away from a 40 win season. He's working to reach that mark. Remember Wilson fans, Dusty won't give up as he's been fighting for a spot his whole career and he knows he has to always fight to stay in this league. With this new adversity, he Is ready to fight for what he believes Is his and this starting spot at GK he believes is rightfully his! We will see when the season dwindles down, If Dusty can truly be the starting gk for this team for the future or will Seattle just use him as a Gk who was great for a season and have to fight for his spot.