Five Things I Love About Vasteras

dogwoodmaple

1. The weather. Being from the American South, I absolutely loathe the heat and humidity that I was born and raised with. The crisp fall days and snowy winters in Vasteras are a welcomed change.  

2. The camaraderie in the locker room. I've been in a lot of different sim league locker rooms and Vasteras stands up there with any of them.  Great teamwork, great discussions, and just a really good time in Iron Eagles land.

3. Our success.  We were fortunate enough to have a really good squad this season and I'm excited to see how far we can go.  We definitely have all the pieces to make a deep run.

4. The roster balance.  We have depth at just about every position and that balance really takes some of the pressure off.  If I have a bad game, I know that someone will pick me up.  None of us have to worry about carrying too much weight or doing it all ourselves. 

5. Finally, the logo and mascot.  What could be more formidable, more amazing, and more fun than being an IRON EAGLE?  Just a great combination of mascot, logo, and location.  Our fans have really adopted our team and some of the merchandise that I've seen around town is absolutely incredible. 

(214 words)

It’s been a pleasure having you on board Dogwood! We got a great squad, and your player will be a star in the VHL. There is no doubt in my mind about that. Let’s finish this thing!