VHLM Teams Ranked on How many VHLM GMs dislike them.

nurx

Last week I rated the GMs, but this week I wanted to give the GMs I brutally hated on last week some rights. I asked all 10 of the GMs what their least favorite VHLM team was and here are the results.

The following teams were not mentioned once by any GM being hated.

Miami Marauders, Philadelphia Reapers, Mississauga Hounds, San Diego Marlins, Houston Bulls, and Mexico City Kings. All of these teams get A tier!

Everyone else is on the block of hate.

I had one GM who couldn't make up their mind of hatred. They hated everyone equally, but decided that they hated Ottawa and Saskatoon evenly. I guess it may be worth while changing those logos for at least one GM hates you for it.

We had one GM state that they hated Las Vegas the most. I guess the Aces couldn't get luck when it came to not being hated by one GM.

Next we had two different GMs state that they hated Halifax the most. I can understand that. I mean I get seasick too and imagine having to play hockey on a boat! Wait #BoatGang means that they play on a boat right?

We had three different GMs state that they hate Saskatoon the most. I mean for a place that I famously don't even know where it is, having 4 GMs say they hate you the most. Kinda sad.

Final numbers are as follows:

Saskatoon: 4 F Tier 

Halifax: 2 C Tier

Las Vegas: 1 B Tier

Ottawa: 1 B Tier

Now you may notice that didn't add up to 10 people voting. Well I never got an answer from two GMs therefore their opinions no longer matter! The other GM was.... kind? They stated that they didn't actually hate anyone. Wonder how long that will take to change?

Edited by nurx