Antonio Barksdale on Bridage's Recent Success in the JST

CrookedAnt

"I'm not trying to talk hot about our team, or success too much here- obviously in the tournament the bunch of standouts on Player Tryout Contracts that the Brigade signed were worth it. A temporary loss of cash for them for a big influx of talent. However.. that's also going to bite them in the ass. They can't draft all of us, and they've got some serious competitors on this squad. I hate to say it, but I'm going to miss some of these guys hitting the rink with me, and having some brewski's after the game. It's like being with the boy's back home at Italy. The team feels like a family, and we're all there to support one another once we hit the ice with those skates. A win loss of six to two right now we lead the tournament in wins. There were a few bad games recently. Your boy, me personally went goalless for the first time in a bit, and I'm just here to say that, I personally won't allow that to happen again. I have to be better. Sadie Louis was playing their ass off, and I really let the team down. I'm all for taking personal accountability here."