VHL Career Goals, Molly the Cat

JCarson

This article is an attempt to document Molly the Cat’s VHL career goals. I will try to document these goals in chronological order 

Rookie of the year. My first goal is Rookie of the year. Yes, I know this is going to be difficult to attain as I came from an extraordinarily strong S84 draft class. With players like AK92 Wit da Hoodie, Art Vandelay, Dogwood Maple, Velociraptor Greg, and Tyler Busser to only name a few it is going to be a massive undertaking. It is however an undertaking that I am going to face head on. In addition to coming from a strong draft class I am also on a rebuilding team in London United, another obstacle, or potentially an advantage. If I can match offensive output anywhere near the top of my rookie group while on a rebuilding team it should show as an advantage. Anyone can do well playing with top performers but putting up big numbers while assisting a team in a rebuild shows talent, so that is my goal. 

Personal scoring goals. Every year I have set some personal goals for scoring and points. By doing this I hope to become one of the elite points producers in my draft class. The result is that I would like to be recognized for one of the leagues scoring awards. 

Continental Cup Championship. Every player step on the ice to do one thing and that is to win the Continental Cup. My plan is to have at least one in my career, preferably more than that. Rebuilding London into a contender and then bringing the championship home would be a great accomplishment. 

Hall of Fame. In addition to winning the continental cup and having the recognition that it brings every player would love to have their name enshrined in the Hockey Hall of Fame. Each goal, each award mentioned above is purposely chosen to help achieve this one target. I plan to have my name enshrined within the walls of the VHL Hall of Fame to be recognized as one of the best players to have ever played. 

This is not going to be easy; I can admit that. I can also admit that I may not achieve everything, but I will not give up on trying.