Bad luck early in season

KRZY

Through the first 10 games of Season 85 the Oslo Storm have been on fire ! Winning 9 of 10 games ! One player that has not performed up to his potential is Todd Cooke . While Oslo is enjoying success in the early part of the season Cooke hasn’t quite found his game in the VHLE yet . 

While Cooke is extremely happy to be a part of the Oslo Storm he knows he has a lot more to give to his team on the ice ! With on 5 points in 10 games Cooke has a lot left in the tank . Things have been looking up with 5 points in the last 6 games ! One thing that hasn’t struggled tho is Cooke’s physical game and his ability to get shots on net ! Cooke has all the ability in the world he just needs things to go his way and everything to come together ! Oslo has faith that he’ll bounce back from the slow start and contribute like they knew he could at the beginning of Season 85! 

When it does all come together watch out !!

As a review of this article, I will admit that I can feel the emotional turmoil of the player.  Happy that the team overall is doing exceptionally well but upset over their own personal production. I believe that every player has gone through at least one stint where a thought like this is going through their mind, some do not have the benefit of having their team doing well. 

From a technical sense this article is fairly short (A Microsoft Word, Word could has it just below 200 words), it contains a few grammatical errors (missing comma's, spelling errors) but for the most part is easy to understand and the errors do not take too much away from what the player is trying to express.

I'll give the article an 8 out of 10.