OTTAWA LYNX 500 WORD MEDIA SPOT

Jason kranz

Ottawa_Compressed.png.443f98ec35f39977c29e206068e7c2c4.png

OTTAWA LYNX 500 WORD MEDIA SPOT 

Today I'm going to talk about how I felt on being the new Ottawa Lynx AGM, also I’ll give you my opinion on how I think Ottawa is doing. and at the end of the article I’ll answer if I’m happy that i got the job.

NEW AGM OF THE OTTAWA LYNX

Ok, in this paragraph I’ll be sharing you how I reacted on being the new AGM of the Ottawa Lynx and also more stuff. So one day i was just chilling on my phone watching youtube as i got a notification that someone mentioned me in a post, I first left it for a bit, but them i couldn't hold it longer, I opened the VHL forum and there it was a notification. I was like who could of mentioned me so I clicked on the notification bell and there it said lil z mentioned you in Ottawa needs a AGM i was like, NO WAY!!! I quickly opened it to see if i was the new AGM of the Ottawa Lynx and I couldn't believe my eyes there it said, You are hired. So many thoughts were in my head one side really happy to be the new AGM but the other half scared of what Z would think of me. The next thing i did was join the locker room, i was kindly greeted by Z saying Welcome and saying that we need more channels and if I could make it, i said of course, And that was the start of my AGM career. Next came the draft which was very new to me, every day i was waiting for the draft to come, well i didn't do that the whole day i also of course helped Z with the interviews, and all that stuff that have to do for the draft. During the draft i was really nervous as it was my first time being in the VHLM draft as a AGM. I was really happy on how the draft went for us getting active and really good players.

MY OPINON ON HOW I THINK OTTAWA IS DOING

Ok moving on, in this paragraph i’ll be talking about how i think Ottawa is doing so far. So from  think Ottawa is doing really well so far. Were first place in the league and only 1 game away from half of the season, I’ll go more in detail on how I think Ottawa are doing. We started of the season with a banger winning the  first two games of the season and me getting the first two wins as a AGM. and now we are continuing to win more and more games. Are lines have been phenomenal all thanks to @lil OG z. Z has put much time and thought into the lines and that's way we are doing so well.

IM I HAPPY THAT I GOT THE JOB

And now the part all of you guys have been waiting for, I'm i happy that I got the job and the answer is……. YES!!!!! i am so happy that I can work with a amazing team and also a really amazing GM. I knew i got this job like a month ago or something but i am still excited for helping out Z and also the players.

Ottawa_Compressed.png.443f98ec35f39977c29e206068e7c2c4.png

(556 words)

Love the title and overall execution with your idea buddy, paragraphs had a good length too!

You helped more than you know during the draft and because of that we got players we both wanted, using past experiences and a GM mindset. No funny business.

I like that you've been having a good time in Ottawa, you know I'm here to share every ounce of knowledge and you've already shown a ton of improvement. it's still early but the future looks brighter than before especially once we get everything in order :)

Honestly after JB the GOAT left to lead his own team all of my assistants haven't cared, chatted or taken as much advice as you have in such little time whilst supporting the team everyday.. We click and clack like an astronauts backpack and I'm thankful to have you on my side. Now we just gotta keep taking it one day at a time and focus on the team:ott:

Edited by lil OG z

5 hours ago, lil OG z said:

Love the title and overall execution with your idea buddy, paragraphs had a good length too!

You helped more than you know during the draft and because of that we got players we both wanted, using past experiences and a GM mindset. No funny business.

I like that you've been having a good time in Ottawa, you know I'm here to share every ounce of knowledge and you've already shown a ton of improvement. it's still early but the future looks brighter than before especially once we get everything in order :)

Honestly after JB the GOAT left to lead his own team all of my assistants haven't cared, chatted or taken as much advice as you have in such little time whilst supporting the team everyday.. We click and clack like an astronauts backpack and I'm thankful to have you on my side. Now we just gotta keep taking it one day at a time and focus on the team:ott:

thanks

very glad to hear that i'm helping out 

yea this job is very important to me and i love chatting and also like taking on new advice. yea LETS GO LYNX