A Missed Opportunity?

ctots

Are we missing out on a golden marketing opportunity? Have we all overlooked the best, most obvious way to earn TPE in the league? Can we all become famous influencers while promoting the VHL to strangers AND earning TPE at the same time? The answer to all of these questions is yes. Absolutely, factually, demonstrably yes. I have several mathematical models to support my claims. (Note: I don't actually have any evidence)

Basically, what I'm saying is that we should all get into the game of making VHL tiktok content for TPE. Think about it - you just screen grab some VHL content, do the little green screen image background thingy, and talk about a game or team or media spot for a minute or two. I think, if a tiktok is considered a 'video' for point tasks, they'd only really have to be like 30 seconds long. Am I insane? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills for even suggesting this. Why isn't this something we're already doing?

Surely someone is doing this and I'm just missing it, right? Gotta be. It's also passive marketing for the site, which is legit. It's also kind of lucky that tiktok content is low effort, because anything that we put out that would be submitted as a point task will immediately be more watchable than 80% of the things that come across my feed.

Thoughts?