Elias Lampi Opens Up on Potential Call Up.

Pifferfish

The following is a press release from the PR team of up and coming star Elias Lampi.

"To all the VHLM and VHLE GMs out there, this news is important in your decision on whether or not to select me in your upcoming drafts. I feel that I am on the cusp of being ready to take my talents to the next level, but I will elect to stay in the M for only 2 teams. If any other team selects me I will make the push to move into the E and begin my march toward the VHL. I want name the teams publicly so please feel free to reach out to my agent if you are on any staff considering selecting me."

When asked what spurred the confidence in a potential move to the E during a follow up Q and A, Lampi had this to say: "My showing in the Junior Showcase against consistent and evenly match competition has shown I'm about at my peak at this level. I think playing at a level below your own can really stunt a players developmental progress so it's a tough call always. That why I've identified the two teams I most want to play with."

Thanks for reading, folks.

210 words