Waiting Sucks

JCarson

Season 85 went well for London United. We made great progress as a team and ended the regular season in 3rd place in our division. Unfortunately, we faced the Moscow Menace in the first round of the playoffs and after a quick 5 game series were eliminated. And the waiting began. 

Waiting is not something I do well, I can admit to that failing. Maybe it is the excitement of what is to come, or maybe I just get bored easily, I do not know for sure. But I can say I hate waiting. I am going to say that again just in case anyone missed it, I hate waiting. 

But what am I waiting for: 

First, I am waiting for the next season. I get the fact that there must be time between seasons to allow people to respond to the numerous changes that need to occur. Actions like depreciation and training camp require the existence of time to allow players to respond. 

Second, I am waiting for GM’s to make necessary offers for contracts. Free agency and extension contracts take time to complete. Time to negotiate and time to accept. 

Third I am waiting for trade negotiations and free agency negotiation. I get that these need to happen, I know that I am hoping my team can resign one of our players in free agency and I am hoping that a trade or two may occur but it is still waiting. 

I get the fact that things are happening, I understand that we need time. BUT WAITING SUCKS.