the trio attempts to celebrate the holidays

sadie

This weekend in Stockholm, conditions were frigid and on a day off between games for the Vikings, Lachlan Summers, John Richards, and Sadie St-Louis went to get a Christmas tree early in anticipation of the holidays. When they came back with it, they surprisingly were able to get it into their home and standing up without a problem. They began to decorate the tree as night fell, laughing and joking around as they normally do. Sadie had left the room for a moment to get a star to put on top of the tree and when she left, John had been standing on a chair and Lachlan had been directing the placement of the ornaments. But unfortunately, John had other ideas about what should go where and they started debating it. Hearing some extremely loud thuds and the tinkling of glass breaking, Sadie rushed back to the other two to find a tipped over tree, a floor littered with broken glass, and two nonplussed hockey players still standing up, holding ornaments in their hands. "Did a category 5 hurricane hit this room or did you two somehow manage to do this in the 10 seconds I was gone?"  Lachlan immediately took the blame for what had happened, saying "It was totally my fault, I was being too careless putting the ornaments up." John immediately agreed, quickly also saying that it was 100% the kangaroo man's fault. Sadie didn't really believe this for half a second but she was more concerned about cleaning up the disaster that had just happened, and of course she made Lachlan and John do almost all of it.