Things Have Been Quiet

Arce

It is crazy to think we are already creeping up on completing the first 1/3 of the season. It has been a strange vibe to start this season I must say. I am not sure if it is because of the holidays around the corner, or what is in the water. Many people seem like they are lacking motivation, the passion usually seen for the games isn't where it usually is 14 games in. I actually joined around this time last year and it was very lively, and drew me in. The league has always gone through cycles of it being loud, to almost dead silent and has always picked back up again. So there is no need for concern right now. I have still been max earning myself, but it has been hard to ignore the overall vibe/quietness of the league at the moment. I am still excited as Lavelle currently sits 2nd in points with 25 and first in goals with 13. DC is in the thick of what is looking like another competitive North American Conference title battle. The hope is it picks up again as the fun holiday auctions start running, and people who celebrate the holidays get into the spirit that energy will go around the Discord/Forum. I certainly will still be looking to join the fun in the auctions. This could be just completely me feeling this way however. Regardless, I know it will pass.