Talking about random stuff and also answering the question does Juan Ceson need more ponies?

So I am now the new AGM for Las Vegas Aces and ever since I’ve got the job I have been wondering “does Juan Ceson need more ponies”. But first let me introduce Juans ponies and chicken. Right now Juan has two ponies that are called Ivan and Mike, Ivan figure skates is our zamboni driver (zampony) and plays defense. Funfact Ivans players name is b-lva-d1. And then there is the newest pony Mike, Mike created a group called the PAJM, Im not 100 % sure what it stands for but, Shindigs thinks it stands for Players Against Jason Managing, and I think Shindigs is right because Juan and his bot (CBBE) aren’t fans of me AGMing for Vegas. And then there is the chicken called Shindigs the Chicken that Juan Ceson recently acquired. And the chicken I guess does nothing but watch Juan play hockey. Ok so now I have introduced Juans 2 ponies and the chicken I’ll answer the question “does Juan Ceson need more ponies?” 

“Does Juan Ceson need more ponies?” yes i personally think Juan should get more ponies because they seem to make Juan play better, I’m not saying that Juan isn't playing good hes actually playing really good and is one of the best defensemen on Vegas. The ponies also could help out in the Vegas arena, like one pony could help clean the Vegas arena after the mess that Vegas fans leave behind, another pony could serve the food to the fans, and then there could also be a pony that is a construction worker. And more ponies could cheer on Juan and watch great how great Juan plays hockey. I also think Juan should get more chickens and let them watch Juan play hockey and learn from him so they could also one day play as well as he plays. But Juan also has done some bad things like burn the petting zoo in the Vegas Arena, but dont worry all the animals are now safe in the Juan Ceson practice facility where they are safe from Juan.

(words 345)