London United Press Conference

JCarson

1) I attended a work Holiday party recently, what should London United do to celebrate this Holiday Season?

2) Our Goalie Tandem currently has 3 shut outs this season, how many will they have by season end?

3) Yun Chiang is having a breakout season, how many points will they finish with (regular season total)?

4) The league currently has a number of players on pace for 100-point seasons, how many will achieve that by year end?

5) Daniel Janser currently holds the spot for highest points so far this season with 66, will they end the season in top spot?

6) Do you like Egg Nog? I have found this to be a controversial question? Almost ranks up there with the Pineapple on Pizza discussion?

On 12/4/2022 at 1:49 PM, JCarson said:

1) I attended a work Holiday party recently, what should London United do to celebrate this Holiday Season?

2) Our Goalie Tandem currently has 3 shut outs this season, how many will they have by season end?

3) Yun Chiang is having a breakout season, how many points will they finish with (regular season total)?

4) The league currently has a number of players on pace for 100-point seasons, how many will achieve that by year end?

5) Daniel Janser currently holds the spot for highest points so far this season with 66, will they end the season in top spot?

6) Do you like Egg Nog? I have found this to be a controversial question? Almost ranks up there with the Pineapple on Pizza discussion?

1. Fans get a free super-sized candy cane with every ticket purchase!

2. I'd say we can get them to more than 5 for sure.

3. I can't say as I haven't really been paying attention to their scoring pace, but I think Yun will finish with above 50 for sure.

4. I'd say about 5 considering the last few seasons.

5. Probably, Daniel has honestly become a super star in the past two seasons!

6. I've never tried it, so I don't know!