All I want for Christmas

KRZY

With Christmas right around the corner LA Stars rookie Todd Cooke is hoping he can up his current rate of production with the stars. Cooke has shown flashes of brilliance this season but hasn’t stayed nearly consistent enough . 

Cooke expects more of himself each and every night , whether it’s contributing on the scoresheet or on the ice any way he can . Yes the Stars have struggled to find their game this season and you could contribute that to Cooke’s struggles aswell. But as a whole there’s a lot of work needed to be done to continually grow and improve Cooke’s game . 

Cooke was recently asked what he wanted for Christmas. His response was short and sweet “ team success and individual success and growth” .

The standard that Cooke holds himself too is both a blessing and a curse . As it helps him maintain his rate of tpe earning . But he also puts a ridiculous amount of pressure on himself when he and his team aren’t performing. Or in the position they should be in .

Lets hope Cooke gets his Christmas Wish !

Article review:  This article made me picture Todd Cooke going to the mall in his full equipment, standing in line at the Santa Claus North Pole exhibit waiting his turn to sit on Santa's lap waiting for his turn to tell Santa what he wanted for Christmas.  I think it was every young boys dream to get something he asked Santa for and every boys dream to play professional hockey. It is an image that made me laugh so I am going to give this article a 8/10.  Hopefully Santa grants your request, if not I guess you will need to keep pushing that TPE.  Good luck for the rest of the season. Soot for your dreams.