A Press Conference with Lachy | Pt. 1

kirbithan

UYSkHQVfzm0eCwWt-qpWjfGKGC38jcKJCgAQrlkHRd0tRy_hEYSUzLAvwCsT-r4X96Tmb5ZnHMVsEie_YxNIS4XV4YaYSqNOYNRzSVbd5GWdHb8HQS9PwnmGr6MMvfbkFmMKjTWJtFZYcD99A22FCuqAb5sYrjsEZvK0IjIROxg2aJIWBm3TKw1NKqSYgw

Lachlan saunters into the media room for a press conference, stepping up to the podium and taking a seat. The VHLE playoff race is heating up with only 3 points separating third and fifth in the standings.

“Lachlan, how do you feel about Stockholm’s playoff chances as we approach the trade deadline?”

“I feel good about it. I mean— dropping two important games in a row against Oslo and Bratislava doesn’t help much, but this Vikings team is resilient and I know we’ll watch the film and improve ourselves for the rest of our games.”

“What happened on the last goal you let in during the third period against the Watchmen?”

“Did you watch the puck?”

“Yes.”

“Did it take a weird bounce?”

“Looked like it, yes.”

“There’s your answer. Flukey goal, but I won’t use that as an excuse. Can’t be letting those soft pucks in when we have a lead in the third. . . I need to be better.”

After answering a barrage of questions, Lachlan was ready to call it a night, thanking the reporters. He pulls away from the podium, offering the cameras a wave before exiting the room.

Spoiler

Word count: 192