As We Approach Year End

JCarson

I joined the VHL community in April of 2022. As such I am coming to the end of the first calendar year being involved. I thought it would be a good thing to take the opportunity to thank some of the people who have been involved in my journey. 

First, I want to thank the GM and AGM I have had. Each of you has provided something different to the experience. From answering a billion questions and helping me learn the first steps of building a character, to helping me build independence and in pursuing TPE, to encouraging and supporting me through the journey. 

Second, I want to thank the Board of Governors for the tireless work they do behind the scenes to make sure things run smoothly, to taking on the hard job of monitoring the league and making sure it is running as expected, to ensuring everyone is doing the jobs they have. 

Third, to those who tirelessly do their jobs day in and day out, the simmers, the Task updates, the player store updaters and everyone else who I haven’t interacted with but keep this system running. You don’t have an easy job. 

Lastly, I want to thank those who just take part. To the people who come to enjoy themselves, to build relationships and to experience their players career. I especially want to thank those who put out great content, who build their players life and not just punch buttons to put out content to get their TPE. Thanks for sharing your creativity and your enthusiasm. 

I am looking forward to 2023 and seeing how this moves forward.