The big match

I am gonna have to review this one seeing as we are teammates and are both part of VHFL Group 17!  Represent!

I have to commend you on the speed at which you put this together after only learning that we were heading to game 7 this afternoon!  I like the backgrounds you chose for MEX and us and you did a good job of doing some color matching with the Marlins jersey as well as a number change.

Couple things to work on that likely would have been addressed if it wasn't for the time constraint.  I can see some of the other logos you covered up on the MEX jerseys.  Not a huge deal but noticable, then the other thing is the squishing of a couple player renders which is a lot more noticeable.

Overall, 7/10!  You did this all so quickly and that is impressive!  Now let's win this game 7!  Go Marlins!

Because Mexico Knocked out my VHLM team il be a bit biased for you (;. The graphic is nice. You did a good job splitting it and did not miss a beat when seperating the themes, From the coours to the font. Your Jerseyswaps were pretty good also,Just a bit more trimming needed for the kings. Also your Number 7 for the marlins is just slapped there where it could look so good if you took your time to clear it up. Also if you decided to add some font splitting for the headline font it would look pretty sick!  Overall great work!

7/10

Edited by Gaming Ringleader

Review: Very interesting and busy graphic. I love the detail that was put into this. Blending of the VHLM logos/numbers could use a bit more work, try using different effects like a shadowing tool to make it look more convincing other than a straight copy-paste. It may just be me, but I would've preferred the fire edges to be lowered down in terms of opacity. But overall, it's a graphic that is unique and I commend you for attempting something many other's haven't done. Overall, I would give this a 6/10