Did Dylan Break The Law?

Ok I’m writing this article because Dylan (@dylanjj37) said if I write a article about him I’ll get a penguin and if I don't do it before tomorrow the penguin will have to fight the Dragon’s. So in Dylan article that he released called JASON, in the article he says how I’ve broken the law in Las Vegas, but let me tell you Dylan that there is also a law that say’s “you are not allowed to make a penguin and a Dragon fight, you will be fined $1,000,000,000 if you do this if you do it for a second time you’ll have to pay double” yup Dylan so that means you need to pay $1,000,000,000 right now or the Las Vegas Aces arena will have to take down your banner that is on the front of the arena, and this can’t be stop by the GM or the AGM its just the law. Sorry Dylan.

(161 words)

Edited by Jason kranz

1. You wrote an article and therefore the fight did not happen. As such, the offence you say happened has not happened.

2. The fight would take place in Sweden where Juan is Head of State and has mad a law saying it is legal for dragons and penguins to fight. Therefore, if the fight did happen it would not have been illegal anyway.

In conclusion:

THE LAW WAS NOT BROKEN

3 minutes ago, dylanjj37 said:

1. You wrote an article and therefore the fight did not happen. As such, the offence you say happened has not happened.

2. The fight would take place in Sweden where Juan is Head of State and has mad a law saying it is legal for dragons and penguins to fight. Therefore, if the fight did happen it would not have been illegal anyway.

In conclusion:

THE LAW WAS NOT BROKEN

ugh Dylan doesn't know the law