Offseason?

JCarson

I must admit that this has been one of the most difficult off seasons so far and technically it has just begun. Being knocked out of the VHL play in tournament before Christmas has made these last 2 weeks seem exceptionally long. I will take a moment and offer the Vancouver Wolves congratulations on your Championship. Now it has been a fun time to build TPE thanks to the Holiday charity drive, Fantasy Zone, VHFL and regular tasks but with time still ahead of me until the next season begins it may be a struggle. 

So, I thought I would put it out there, I would love to see if anyone in the VHL community could offer suggestions of what to do while I am waiting for the next season to begin. If you are inclined, I would appreciate some advice, or commentary on what it is you do during the offseason to stay engaged in the VHL. 

I know there are several offseason tournaments that people get involved in but unfortunately, I am too seasoned of a player to be involved in the Junior Showcase Tournament and World Juniors and not enough of a veteran to be picked for any of the World Cup Teams (Go Team Canada) 

So, lend me your thoughts, I'd appreciate hearing them.