London United Press Conference

JCarson

For the week ending Feb 19 2023

1) London appears to experiencing a slump, what are you doing to help the situation?

2) We are about half way through the season, are we meeting you expectations?

3) Did you attend a Superbowl party this week?

4) What player, not on London has influences your time in the VHL the most?

5) What is your favorite side dish?

6) I recently took up playing Dart's in a league, I am really inconsistent but it has been fun, have you ever taken up a hobby that you sucked at but found it fun anyway?

1. I am doing nothing to help your slump as my team is slumping too and were in same division!   LOL 

2. I think London is an underrated club and has a chance to make it to playoffs.  The damn EU conference is so tough we hurt our standings because it's so competitive.

3. No, I hung out at home with my wife, dogs, and 4 year old.  We did watch the game tho and its as a good one

4. Bo Johansson probably.  We played in E together and he helped me build my player up

5. Baked Potato

6. Probably Golf.  

Thanks for letting me drop. in on this PC.  Ours isn't up yet and was trying to knock out all my points this week now.  Best of Luck London! 

On 2/12/2023 at 10:55 AM, JCarson said:

For the week ending Feb 19 2023

1) London appears to experiencing a slump, what are you doing to help the situation?

2) We are about half way through the season, are we meeting you expectations?

3) Did you attend a Superbowl party this week?

4) What player, not on London has influences your time in the VHL the most?

5) What is your favorite side dish?

6) I recently took up playing Dart's in a league, I am really inconsistent but it has been fun, have you ever taken up a hobby that you sucked at but found it fun anyway?

1.  I just passed 500 TPE and am working towards 600 for my debut in the VHL.  Unfortunately, I can't do much now to help the United out of their slump.
2.  I expected the team to be doing better than last season.  There is still time but the pace has died recently.  If everyone keeps getting better that is all we can do!

3.  I did not!  Not much of an NFL fan as the CFL has always been my love.  Usually I will watch for the commercials but I can't be bothered anymore with that.  Moved to a new place as well so I am yet to make friends that would invite me anywhere.

4.  Good ol' Jacob, though he seems to be in every locker room, I think he still counts as not being on London.  It was a very fun season with the Marlins and it gave me a good idea of what a locker room can and should feel like.  Now I can try to foster that as an AGM elsewhere.  AJ has also been a great help with teaching me the ropes of a GM.  Still more to learn though!
5.  Fries.  I think it must be because it is almost always the side dish to the meals I get which are usually burgers.  I am a simple man so I stick with what I know!
6.  That is a very interesting question!  As I think about it, I tend to lean into things I know I will be good at which has probably made it even harder for me to stick with things I am not immediately good at.  I am now at the point where I know what I would suck at and would avoid without giving a chance, which in turn, makes it so I may be missing out on a fun challenge.  Maybe I need to get out of the comfort zone.