Career Year in Sight for Siyan Yasilievich

badcolethetitan

Career Year in Sight for Siyan Yasilievich

Siyan.png

Can he do it?

Siyan Yasilievich, currently the captain for the HC Davos Dynamo is having his best season yet if he continues to produce. Siyan currently has 14 goals, 51 assists, good for 65 points and is a +1. All Siyan has to do is get 6 points in the next 20 games and he will have his best season yet in his career. On top of that, if he's able to achieve 7 points in the next 20 games, he'll be a point-per-game defenseman for the first time in his career. We asked Siyan how he felt about this season so far and the next 20 games, which he said, "I'm really happy with my success so far and the team has really stepped it up. I can tell that everyone wants me to do well and a lot of the team is supporting me in anyway possible. Although our team does struggle to score compared to other teams, we are still night in and night out finding ways to win and everyone is contributing defensively. I can't wait to see what this team potentially holds in the future, but we've got to focus on every single game, every single night. Currently, there is only 4 points of a difference between 2nd and 7th in the European Conference, so every single point matters. I can say with full confidence that at the end of the season, we'll be in a playoff spot!"