London United Press Conference

JCarson

Week of March 19

1) What was your initial reaction to finding out we didn't make the playoffs?

2) What non-VHL activity will you do during the offseason?

3) What is your favorite board game?

4) Does your player have any tattoos, if yes of what

5) Should London change their name or Logo for the upcoming season? If yes what suggestions?

6) What is your favorite hot drink?

2 hours ago, JCarson said:

Week of March 19

1) What was your initial reaction to finding out we didn't make the playoffs?

2) What non-VHL activity will you do during the offseason?

3) What is your favorite board game?

4) Does your player have any tattoos, if yes of what

5) Should London change their name or Logo for the upcoming season? If yes what suggestions?

6) What is your favorite hot drink?

1.  Shock, especially with the tie breaker nonsense.  Crazy that one more win would have been all that's needed!

2.  Still AGMing with Houston so off-season hasn't quite started yet but the seasons changing here so I need to start prepping the yard and house and just make sure everything made it through the winter!

3.  Candy Land!  As I've got older we have adjusted some rules and have quite a fun time now with our evolved from of candyland lol

4.  Leonard has no tattoos but wants to get some after retirement!  He has an amazing family and wants to represent them in some way!  He is also a fan of the cartoons he watched as a kid and wants to get a collage of a few different ones.

5.  I like the London Guard!  Not sure what I would do for a new logo though!  Those big tall hats wouldn't make for a very nice shape.  I have no real interest in London itself though so we could always relocate! Lol Let's head to Scotland!

6.  Hot Chocolate and Mulled Wine!  Obviously the wine is not a very often thing and I've actually only had it a couple times but it was nice.  Hot Chocolate is my go to most mornings as I am not a coffee drinker.

Hopping in on y'alls presser this week since our isn't up .  Thanks

1. I was bummed that London didn't make it and surprised that the EU was so competitive. 

2. Cleaning my garage (my wife's orders)

3. Sorry

4. Yes.  He has a tattoo of the Continental Cup on his arm from winning it in S84

5. London Guard (seen above) has a good ring to it.

6. Irish coffee

Best of luck London!