The HC Davos Dynamo have a fan in me!

nerji

When I joined the VHL, the league was just starting the playoffs. It seems to be a quiet period for new players with not too much going on. One of the first teams to reach out and invite me to their locker room was HC Davos Dynamo, a gesture I appreciated very much. When I joined they were just celebrating their sweep over Riga Reign and the excitement was definitely there, it really pulled me in.

As they advanced to the next round they would face off against the Malmo Nighthawks, a team that didn't finish too far behind the Dynamo in the standings. In a pretty tightly contested series, the Dynamo would prevail in seven games sending them to the finals against the Calgary Wranglers. The Wranglers finished ahead of the Dynamo in the regular season standings but anything can happen in the playoffs and we're set for a pretty good series I think in these finals.

It's very exciting to follow along with the team, I don't have any team yet at all so it gives me a way to get to know some of the teams, the players, and ultimately the league so I very much appreciate the locker room invite by the team. I'll hang around until they kick me out and cheer lead the team on as they enter the finals!

226 words