London United Press Conference

JCarson

As we have a number of new members on London I thought I would do a get to know you Press Conference

1) What do you do for a living? (Employment, School)

2) What age bracket are you in (under 20, 20-35, 36-50, 51-65, over 65)

3) Where do you live? not looking for specific location, for example I am in the Niagara Region of Ontario Canada?

4) What hobby do you have outside VHL?

5) How long have you been involved with the VHL?

6) Tell us a little bit about your family?

4 hours ago, JCarson said:

As we have a number of new members on London I thought I would do a get to know you Press Conference

3) Where do you live? not looking for specific location, for example I am in the Niagara Region of Ontario Canada?

1. I am a Unreal Engine Cinematic Tech Artist. I have worked in the CG industry for about 12 years now working on film, tv, games and commercial media.  Most amazing thing I've ever worked on is the episode called "In Vaulted Halls Entombed" from the Netflix series, "Love, Death and Robots." Knowing it was made using a video game engine makes it one of my favorite projects.  I've also worked on many FIFA games and other projects from EA.  I've worked on a lot of different games as well as trailers!  I also work from home which is the greatest.

2. I am 36.  Just got me in with the 50 eh? Lol

3. I live in the Shuswaps in the interior of BC, Canada!  A beautiful place.  Been here for almost exactly a year now and move from North Vancouver.  Originally from Saskatchewan.

4. I do enjoy video games and oddly enough, just taking care of my home and property!  Lived in an apartment for 10 years before moving here so it is nice to not have to share walls and have a place of our own.

5. I joined up September 14, 2022 and have really enjoyed it!  I've met some interesting people and hope to continue that trend!

6. I have been married for 4 awesome years to my wife who I had dated for 6 years before that.  5 months ago we had a beautiful baby girl who fills everyday with joy and happiness and I can't wait for her to be old enough to give me what for! Lol The rest of my family lives back in Saskatchewan and we are always in touch and constantly being visited and visiting each other whenever possible.  A fantastic family I have.

7 hours ago, JCarson said:

1. I’m an Enrolled Agent which means I do taxes for a living and the IRS says I can lol

2. I’m 33! Will be 34 in June. 

3. New Jersey!

4. I enjoy reading, playing video games, and currently I’m wedding planning lol. 
5. 10 months! Almost at the one year mark I can’t believe it. 
6. Mom and dad happily married, younger sister who is engaged, and me with my fiancé. 

9 hours ago, JCarson said:

Just to be fair to everyone I will also do this one.

1) I am a Certified Financial planner, basically I help people retire, build wealth, estate plan and avoid taxes (legally)

2) I will be 48 in May

3) I am in the Niagara Region in Ontario, about 20 minutes from Niagara Falls

4) I started playing in a dart league in the fall.

5) I will be 1 year in April

6) Married with 1 son, I have 2 brothers