Using the ProAm as a springboard into the regular season

JCarson

I have been around for several seasons and for some reason this offseason will have me competing in my first ProAm tournament. I am excited to be taking part as I get a chance to play with many people, I have not had much contact with, so it gives me the opportunity to get to know a few more individuals. In addition to playing with an excellent group of individuals, Molly the Cat also gets the opportunity to play with Landon Wolanin, this is a team-up situation that has been talked about for some time.  

With a lineup of players like Nico Pierce, Landon Wolanin, Reylynn Reinhart and Lachlan Summers, Molly the Cat is going to get a great chance to prove themselves. As the 26th overall pick Molly the Cat has something to prove and plans to do it on the scoreboard. When Moly the Cat gets motivated remarkable things happen, Molly the Cat is motivated. 

It should be a fun time, even if it does not mean anything overall. I am hoping that it provides a needed distraction from the offseason and allows for a little fun before the upcoming season 88 begins. With a complete retool of the London United season 88 is going to be a significant turnaround for the team. Molly the Cat is hoping to use the ProAm tournament as a springboard into the VHL season.