Theme Week - Retro, A Review

Subject056

Theme Week - Retro, A Review:

Last week the VHL graced us with it's latest theme pick - Retro. Guidelines were sent and the users set their sights on making their masterpieces. From podcasts, graphics to articles, (mostly) everyone laid their theme week souls bare to the forum for that sweet double TPE. I have to admit I thought doing a retro week article or podcast would be tough to do. But the people that did these pulled off some great write ups that were intriguing to read and podcasts that kept you wanting more! I was very impressed by the retro graphics our community was putting out. All our members are very talented and it was cool to see old logos or past players be in the limelight again. As someone who joined the league recently and never really took the chance to check out old logos, teams and players it was nice to see what came before. Retro week gave former members a chance to go back in time and relive former VHL glory moments. While it also gave newer members a chance to get to know the league a little better and have a brief glimpse into VHL history. This was a great topic for theme week where the community got to have a lot of fun with the chosen theme. Nice job higher ups!  

Word Count: 226