Fred Hampton on Success

TownBizness

Fred Hampton on player's success:

Success definitely is not always linear.  In fact, it probably never is.  That's a myth.  I know I have the path ahead of me to become a viable player in the VHL -- as a matter of fact, that's definitely something that I aim to achieve.  I think right now however, I'm focusing on the small things, and just being willing to go with the flow in order to help my team the best that I can.  Some games that might be on the ice, whether it's passing to a teammate or trying to score a goal myself but other games, I'm simply there to cheer and support the better players on my team.  One day I know I'll get there.  But it's not there yet.

On his future:

Again, this is a slow build type situation.  I'm not looking to be greedy or to try and get to the best situation possible right now.  I do value loyalty, especially from a front office and coaching staff that appreciate the uniqueness of my situation.  I'm pretty amenable for the time being and I Don't think that'll change at all.  Treat my right and I'll do the best I can.