Charachter Aurora Skylight info and info to come in my univers i created as a part for my 'vhl players'

Boaty

Age 18 blah blah blah her point in her story she going to vind out what her  True self and her development as a player in de sport of hockey and going to restore her dad fate in the sport and she going to accept her paard background and going to evolve it and maby going to make her a music lover in the vhl/vhle/vhlm im going to age her as well because that is evolution and im going to create her as a real good center she is a good prospect she going to try to earn 8 or 10 tpe if i do it right and tight if it is not tight it is not right. 

But she is going to crazy she going to be 89 draft she is in the paard univers i call it if you wanna be in that vhl/vhle/vhlm univers and wanna be part of the story send me a dm on discord or vlh pf and i wil read it and than youre in the univers I WILL USE THE CHARACHTER MY OWN WAY OF THE STORY. so you can be bad or good depends on my flair of sobe opra style drama style horror style 

Enough of that we going to make her the best atleast my team of artist that are my skate friends and im going to be Joy of pride that im going to make her the best posibel way of the player she is now in halifax and her career hopefully is going to be in halifax in the draft