My take on aurora Skylight and her draft spot in the rounds

Boaty

So the draft is coming probley she is going to be 4 or 5 or 6 but that is my thinkingkf her draft she is good she got good tpe grinding so i think she is going tk make a big diffrence with her draft and what it going to be with the story part like part 5 is probaly the draft and i got 2 things, for the story 

1 she is going to be drafted by halifax or hounds why i wanna do like that the 2 teams are intrested in her and that thry want her so much because they see her hidin talent so good

2 if she get drafted by a other team i wanna make that she going to learn about the sport life and that she need to leave her family and more drama

But that is what i want what do you guys wanna see in part 5 basicley the draft after the play offs if im right or is it something els is there allso a Junior show case Tournament or not probaly not after the play offs and the cub final it going to be fast but the vhlm is going to be so hard after the draft we got so many great players aurora is er about 2 week in and she is 68 tpe soon 71 or 72 idk but she hits hard with the And that is what i love about her she is a hard working player that can be great