My opinion on the vhlm final

Boaty

Okay so lets talk about the point of this like what i wanna tell you guys is this the play offs of the vhlm like sad i cant make a fairytail of halifax no sad to see but now with the finale philly v kings like i hope the kings wil fail idk why i hate the franchise with all my hart dont know why cant remeber, but philly i hope you lose the finale 2 like i dont know the reapers come on my dyslexie reads the r***s or rappers depends my brain doing its a bad word but like love the logo of philly, Kings logo ugly a** design i swear i can make a better one give me paper i wil make it cool, location philly good place geto asf but its cool, Mexico city that place sounds like a desert and gangs that are called kings and queens and jokers and like more Mexican gangs name here is one the pineappels good name for a gang okay philly gangs name i wil say, Lowriders, ,thugs, daddys, miks, bad names point to kings.

Kings

There the toronto mapel leafs of vhlm and that is why i hate them

Philly 

There the okay team like there a team that are mid not high 

About the 2 teams kings it allways is there the kings allways play offs most of the times 

Philly soms time shit some times good mostly wildcard in my opinion and like there the same wildcard as halifax 21st

I hope you guys know why i hate kings and why i think about the 2 teams fun writing