Kirby Mini Rambles: Another TPE Milestone

kirbithan

Is there anything better than seeing your total TPE increase after each week of earning? I don’t think so. It’s so satisfying to see the work I put in pay off in the form of Lachlan’s stats getting better with each passing season. Which brings me to the main point of this mini ramble session: I’m quickly approaching another TPE milestone! 

After this VHL.com is approved, I will be at 890 TPE, and soon I’ll hit the mark of 900! Never did I imagine when I first joined the VHL that I would be at this point and honestly, I’m glad my efforts have been proven worth it. Then, once I reach 900, I’ll be that much closer to 1000 and my ideal build! As a first gen, that'll be a dream come true. 

It’s crazy to think I’ll be banking soon but then I’ll be more than ready to fight depreciation once it hits in my later seasons, especially if I keep up the rate of max earning and do some uncapped point tasks when they become available to me as well. Lachlan’s got three attributes at 99 and there’s still one more main one to go! Let’s do this. 

Edited by kirbithan