Catia Goncalves feelings on the draft

cLoWn

VHLM Season 88 reaches the finish line, with Philadelphia Reapers winning the playoffs. We're now really close to the draft, lots of great players this year, so it's hard to say who'll get picked in the first rounds. VHLM fans seem to be mentioning one player more than the others recently, RW Catia Goncalves, even though it's not because she had a lot of impact on her games for Houston Bulls, but because her potential to become one of the best players is there, so if the GM/AGM's are thinking the same way as the fans, she will be among the first players to get drafted. 

"People have been curious about how I must be feeling when it comes to the draft, since it is my first draft, and to be honest with you, I'm mostly just feeling pretty excited about it." Catia says "... and when it comes to the team I get drafted to, I don't really think I have a preference, just the fact that the team is interested in me means a lot, so for that reason, I'll be happy to be in whoever decides to draft me, and I'll give my best so we can win Season 89." adds.