Seeing Red - Raimo Tuominen

HOUSTON - The Bulls have kicked off the season well and are hoping to continue maintaining their pace. Charging at their opponents at full speed, each individual player is contributing to the high-effort playstyle that the Bulls have adopted. With a deep forward lineup full of young talent, 4 stud defensemen, and Devon Giguere between the pipes, the Bulls are looking to improve as the season continues. They are aware that they have to build on what they have now and aim to grow from game to game.

It has also proved to be a solid recovery for Raimo; encouraging after the slow start he had for the first few games of the series. Raimo Tuominen is a rookie playing in a line with Grunkle Stan-dingyouup and fellow rookie Martin Kemp. 

“I think they are excellent linemates. Probably the best linemates I’ve had in my career so far. We’re on the same page and we can find each other really well. Grunkle is such a great player on both ends and Martin Kemp is just a natural scorer. They are teaching me how to be better offensively and I can feel myself improving learning from them. I know I have a lot to learn and having two great guys to work with on a line is awesome.”

On a deep team, he is learning how to play his role and is learning a lot from all of his teammates.

“Just look at our team. We have guys like Kyle [Toms], Marty [Kemp], and Xiver [Zilla] potting the puck. Sev [Targaryen] just being so good all around. Jason [Lajeunesse Jr.] always gives us 100% effort and fights for the puck. Block, Jeb, Simons, and Harjen are killing it on the blueline. And Devon in between the pipes giving us big saves. We’ve got a lot more to do and the season is young but this is a great starting point.”