Romanov Proud of San Diego's Play

"We have been moving along very well. Nice. I am happy and very content with that. Even when I am not performing at my best like I should be, I know there's a ton of teammates there to pick me up and also the team. It's more than I could ever wish for, and it has brought a lot of success to this city and to this team. If we continue to work and continue to strive in the same way that we have, I have no belief that we will get far.

Even the front office believed this season would not be anything. That the team wouldn't get too far. We're completely going past the expectations that was set by the organization and the entire media. If that doesn't make you feel good, then I don't know what ever real. It definitely is a good day to be a San Diego fan, in my opinion. We're only getting better with each practice and each week. I think we can give Philadelphia a run for their money by the end of the season. I might be a little crazy there, but I genuinely believe it. So get ready for us at some point."