Bruised, Not Broken

ctots

Well gang, we're steadily making our way through the season. The trade deadline is this weekend, so rosters will be locked in pretty soon. Unfortunately, Ottawa has been struggling to find wins all season long and is falling to the bottom of the conference, currently sitting 4th in the standings.

The team isn't giving up, though - we're young and growing and getting better week in and week out. There is nothing that you can't do with enough hard work and TPE. The team is going to be fighting as hard as we can to make some noise between now and the end of the season. Things have been slowly improving over the last couple of weeks, and I think the tide is going to turn for us in the next few days. I'm not delusional enough to think that we're going to win out for the rest of the season, but I think we have a strong shot at rebounding to second in the east over the course of the second half of the season. Halifax and Mississauga have proven to be strong so far, but the Lynx are on the hunt.