League Leader.. in Hits Taken - Keegan Gamble

Keegan Gamble

After discovering that I am leading the league in hits taken with a whopping 169, I cannot help but feel a mix of emotions. On one hand, I'm proud of my endurance and resilience, enduring the physical toll of playing at such a high level. On the other hand, it is clear that I need to strengthen myself further to withstand the challenges that lie ahead.

This realization serves as a powerful motivator for me. It ignites a fire within me to push my limits, both physically and mentally. I refuse to let the hits I've taken define me but instead, I will use them as stepping stones to become even stronger.  

To begin my transformation, I focus on my physical conditioning. I work closely with trainers and coaches to develop a specialized training regimen to enhance my strength, agility, and durability.

No longer will I fear the hits, but rather, I will relish them, knowing that they are catalysts for my transformation. I am Keegan Gamble, and I am ready to rise above and become the epitome of strength, both on and off the field.

Soon instead of being the guy that gets bodied on the ice, I will be the kid that lays the body on the ice.