London United Press Conference

JCarson

1) You have been appointed the pre game snack guru, you must pick 3 of your teammates and 3 different pieces of fruit, give each of the chosen teammates one of the pieces of fruit for a snack.

2) An extremely horrendous odor has presented itself in the locker room, more than likely it is the smell of someone's skates.  Who's skates smell the worst in the locker room?

3) You have the opportunity to play a prank on one of your teammates, what prank are you pulling and on which teammate?

4) Molly the Cat a few seasons ago, created a charity program where they invite individuals to enjoy a game in one of the boxes, the specially designed box is called the "Litter Box".  If you had a personal box at the stadium what would you call it?

5) The chef at the arenas premium restaurant has approached you to co-design a signature dish to be added to the menu, what is your dish and what is it called?

6) The GM has accidentally left his cell phone in the locker room, open and with security decommissioned, what do you do?

19 hours ago, JCarson said:

1) You have been appointed the pre game snack guru, you must pick 3 of your teammates and 3 different pieces of fruit, give each of the chosen teammates one of the pieces of fruit for a snack.

2) An extremely horrendous odor has presented itself in the locker room, more than likely it is the smell of someone's skates.  Who's skates smell the worst in the locker room?

3) You have the opportunity to play a prank on one of your teammates, what prank are you pulling and on which teammate?

4) Molly the Cat a few seasons ago, created a charity program where they invite individuals to enjoy a game in one of the boxes, the specially designed box is called the "Litter Box".  If you had a personal box at the stadium what would you call it?

5) The chef at the arenas premium restaurant has approached you to co-design a signature dish to be added to the menu, what is your dish and what is it called?

6) The GM has accidentally left his cell phone in the locker room, open and with security decommissioned, what do you do?

1. Molly the Cat - Banana, Triller - Pineapple, Siyan - Straberries

2. Molly the Cat. Probably the litter.

3. Going to tell Triller that there is a snake in his boot but actually it's a bunch of Woody dolls that I pull the strings on at the same time.

4. The Ten-0 (100 degree view)

5. The Pasgetti. It's spaghetti with just parmesan cheese.

6. Text my agent that I'm getting a $1 million raise.

On 7/9/2023 at 12:01 PM, JCarson said:

1.  Teno I think will get oranges.  Pre sliced of course!  Get that energy in before the game!  Molly the Cat will get blueberries if that counts.  My old cat used to love blueberries so hopefully Molly does as well!  Last I will go with is Igor Molotov and I would give them Watermelon to cool off before the game!

2.  Womp Jr!  Heavy hitter, working hard 24-7 has to build up an odor!

3.  The Board Game Clue and I would fill their locker with Monopoly!  All the different versions I could get my hands on.

4.  This is a tough one!  My players name is not very punny.  I have recently been told though that Trill in slang means "true" or "real" so maybe I go with something simple like the "Trill United"?

5.  I love me a fruit salad with whip cream so I would have to go with that and call it the "Fruit Party".

6.  Call his Dad!