Playoffs are Just Around the Corner - Keegan Gambles Thoughts

Keegan Gamble

As we all know, playoffs are just around the corner and Keegan could not be more excited, this will be his first (like many others) experience in the VHLE playoffs. Cologne is having a great year, right now in second place with a record of 39-18-7. But right now, playoffs are not his main focus.

Keegan is having a pretty good first year in the VHLE, having scored 17 goals and adding 35 assists to rack up 52 points in 64 games. Keegan's goal on the season was to at least make it to 60 points on the season so he will really have to show himself in the last 8 games to reach his goal. 

"I think I can reach the goal, considering the team I am playing with and the line I am on, I think I've got a great shot at reaching 60 points" - Keegan Gamble

"It definitely isn't going to be easy, I believe we have the team to take it all the way, but the other teams are just as competitive, so it definitely won't be an easy run"

Keegan is looking forward to playoffs and is excited to get the chance to play is friend and rival Fradin McGryer of the Geneva Rush. Fradin is also having a stellar year and it will be exciting to see the friends have an opportunity, if presented, to face off against one another.