Romanov Talks Progression

"Since I have came over and started playing for San Diego, my game has completely gotten a lot better. I feel like the way that I have been on the ice is way better. I'm holding my own against top talent in the country, something that I didn't know how would go. My game is pretty good in Russia, back home, but to translate that game into a completely different stage that I personally believe is a lot higher and a lot better, I never thought I would be able to do.

I'm proud of myself. And I am so thankful for the organization of San Diego that is pushing me everyday to better myself for my game. Whether that be mentally, physically, skills, or anything else, I completely owe it all to them. I know there will be drafts coming up, and I have tried to get myself ready for that. But right now my main focus is for this team. We've got playoffs coming and that's where our sight is. We want to take home the entire thing. We all have to be in the right headspace in order to achieve that. So that's exactly what we are going to do."