My VHLM Season and Playoff Predictions

Mysterious_Fish

My VHLM Season

Eric White Jr.

The season is coming to a wrap today! It has been a great season and I can’t wait to see what happens in the future of my career.  

The VHLM is a great place, you meet new people and a ton of helpful people for anyone who is new to the league. The VHLM is also a great place to figure out what type of build you are going to be in the future and what you have to improve on. For me it was a great place to learn that you should not be focusing on making your build be balanced. When I first made my player I was making sure that when I used my tpe i had everything at the same number or close to. As I went on throughout the season I found the type of build that I want to use which is what I am going to do now. This season was fun and I may have had a very rough start to the season but I picked up the pace after the halfway point of the season and have been doing well ever since. I missed 8 games of the season since I had yet to join the league but in my 62 games played so far I have accomplished 11 goals and 20 assists so I would be averaging 0.5 points per game, and I have an 11.5 shot percentage. Now I did accomplish my goals of getting 10 goals and 20 assists but I feel like now would be a great time to thank Sjin, Arce, the rest of the Marlins locker room and some people in the rest of the VHL for helping me get my player to where it is today.

The playoffs will be interesting to see what goes on but it will also be a different play style than what I am used to. I am used to the regular season play style where sometimes it is fast paced and sometimes it is a slow game, where as I am expecting it to be all fast paced. I don’t know how the playoffs work other than the fact that 8 teams make the playoffs and there can only be one winner in the end. 

I am going to give you my honest predictions on what team is going to win the Founders Cup. Now if I was being biased I would say that the San Diego Marlins would win the Founders Cup but if I am not biased then the obvious answer would be to say that the Philadelphia Reapers would win the Founders Cup but I think that either the Houston Bulls or the Mississauga Hounds would win the Founders Cup if I wasn’t biased. I would love to see a great Cinderella story for a big underdog so if that happens I would love to see the Ottawa Lynx to be that underdog.

Well this season was great can’t wait for the VHL draft and can’t wait to see what happens in the playoffs and the off-season tournaments.

I wrote this before the last games were played.