Cologne Playoff Potential Performers

Fradin99

As the AGM of the Cologne Express, there are three players I predict from my roster to really put themselves out there and play far and above their previous experience in the post season.

The first will be Captain Keon Jeannot. Keon increased his points in the regular season by 64 points from his previous year. He's playing on an improved and well rounded Express team, and his need to be as physical has drastically decreased. Lower PIM, higher points, and almost 400 more shots on net than the previous season, the 6'8 Canadian will surely improve on his zero points in seven playoff games from last season. 

Secondly is S86 defenseman Sigma Freud. Freud has put up a career 94 point season. 28 goals, 14 Powerplay Goals. This player will be the one to watch for any high penalty taking team. Which makes Freud in my opinion an excellent matchup against Geneva, a team with almost 100 more PIMS collectively than the Express over the regular season. Playing with a more defense core than previous seasons, Freud will have a lot less weight to shoulder and that should show on the ice. 

Finally, I have Alternate Captain Thor Odinson. Odinson came over from Stockholm where they played two seasons before flying to Germany. Odinson put up 87 points playing on the top line on the left of first year Keegan Gamble. Odinson, playing on their off wing, put 505 shots on net this season and increased their points by 40 from the previous season. After missing the playoffs last year in Stockholm, Odinson will now have the opportunity to be the driving force of the offense this post season. And with enough well placed shots, could lead the team to their second Renaissance cup. 

295 words 7/23/23