Grand Opening and Update of "Paws on Ice" !!

Keegan Gamble

Good evening, everyone. Tonight, we have a heartwarming update on the highly anticipated "Paws on Ice" animal shelter a project that has captured the hearts of our community and become a shining example of compassion and success. We were also to catch up and talk to some of the shelter workers, adopters, fans of Keegan and Cologne, Keegan Gamble himself and even the president of Cologne!

After months of hard work, dedication, and overwhelming support from the community, "Paws on Ice" has finally become a reality.

Before we get into the actual shelter, Keegan has decided a slogan for “Paws on Ice”. The new slogan:

“Paws on Ice: Where Animal Welfare Takes Center Ice”

(Logo to be unveiled soon)

Today, we had the privilege of visiting the finished shelter, and the sight was nothing short of awe-inspiring. "Paws on Ice" stands as a testament to the vision and perseverance of its founder, Keegan Gamble, the esteemed hockey player for the Cologne Express. His dream of creating a sanctuary for animals in need has blossomed into a haven of hope and love, and the impact has been truly remarkable.

"Every day at 'Paws on Ice' is a reminder of the importance of our work. We're a family here, united by our passion for animal welfare and the common goal of giving these animals the best chance at a happy life." - Shelter Worker

As we stepped inside the shelter, we were greeted by the sound of contented purrs, happy barks, and the joyful laughter of volunteers and staff. The spacious living quarters are thoughtfully designed to ensure the comfort and well-being of the animals. Each resident has their own cozy space, complete with toys and blankets, providing a safe and secure environment where they can heal and thrive.

"As a fan of Cologne Express, I've always admired Keegan Gamble's skill on the ice. But seeing his dedication to 'Paws on Ice' and the impact it's making in our community, I now admire him even more as a person." - A Cologne Express Fan

"As an organization, we believe in giving back to the community we serve. Seeing the success of 'Paws on Ice' and the happiness it brings to families and animals, we're reminded of the importance of making a difference beyond the sport." - President of Cologne Europe

The outdoor play areas are a sight to behold, as animals frolic and interact with trained caregivers and volunteers. The bond between the animals and the people caring for them is evident, reflecting the dedication and love poured into the shelter by its passionate team.

One of the most heartening aspects of "Paws on Ice" is its successful adoption program. Thanks to the tireless efforts of the team and the overwhelming support from the community, many animals have found loving forever homes. Families from all walks of life have come to the shelter in search of a new furry family member, and the joy of finding the perfect match for them.

Keegan Gamble's vision of building a shelter that not only provides a safe haven for animals but also promotes responsible pet ownership and animal welfare education has been embraced wholeheartedly by the community. "Paws on Ice" has become a community hub, hosting workshops, events, and educational programs aimed at creating a more compassionate society that values the welfare of all living beings.

"The impact that 'Paws on Ice' is having on the community is beyond what I could have imagined. It's truly a place of love, hope, and second chances, and I'm grateful to everyone who has supported this journey." - Keegan Gamble, Founder of "Paws on Ice

As we spoke with some of the shelter's recent adopters, their gratitude and happiness were evident. It is clear that "Paws on Ice" has had a profound impact on the lives of both the animals and the families who welcomed them into their hearts and homes.

"Luna has this calm and gentle demeanor that instantly won us over. It's been such a pleasure to see her personality shine, and we're delighted to have her as part of our family." - Adopting Family

"Adopting Max has been such a wonderful experience for our family. We felt a connection right away, and we're so grateful to 'Paws on Ice' for bringing him into our lives." - Adopting Family

The success of "Paws on Ice" so far is a testament to the power of unity and compassion. The collective efforts of the community, along with Keegan Gamble's unwavering dedication, have transformed a dream into a reality that is changing lives, one wagging tail at a time.

"Witnessing the joy and gratitude from families who have adopted from 'Paws on Ice' reaffirms our mission. Every successful adoption represents a life transformed, both for the animal and the family, and that's what makes our efforts so rewarding." - Keegan Gamble, Founder of "Paws on Ice"

"The animals at 'Paws on Ice' have touched my heart in ways I never imagined. Their resilience and capacity to love despite their past experiences is truly inspiring. It's an honor to be a part of this incredible journey. I am looking forward to seeing more people come visit the shelter, get a chance to meet the animals and for myself to get a chance to speak to them about the shelter.”

“I want to get as many as these animals adopted as quick as possible so they can live an incredible life with a wonderful family. We take adoption applications from all around the world and open to all!" - Keegan Gamble, Founder of "Paws on Ice"

As we celebrate the incredible success of "Paws on Ice," let us be reminded of the profound impact that acts of kindness and love can have on the world around us. The shelter stands not only as a place of refuge for animals but as a symbol of hope and a testament to what can be achieved when a community comes together with a shared vision.

Thank you for following along the last few updates and we are so excited to finally see the grand opening and are so excited to see “Paws on Ice” succeeding already. Join us as we continue to highlight stories that inspire, uplift, and make a positive difference in our community.

1051 Words

Claim PT Week July 24-30 & July 31 - August 6