Aurora Skylight show Season 2 part 1

Boaty

commentator: HALIFAX ARE OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS HOW IS THE SHAME OF THE PLAYERS THERE TIRING UP?

commentator: MARLINS ARE THE CHAMPIONS THEY BEAT HALIFAX OTTOWA NOW THE REAPERS!

Aurora Skylight looks at her phone and saw it she lost against the champion of her team lost against the champions they lost against best it was fun to be part of a fun season but she was sad that she didn't win it

Her dad Paard was talking about if she wanna stay down or up she was happy to stay down even though she is almost nobody in the world and not the best like the people who play in the VHL she is just a minor and a shadow like her dad for now

Her dad was nothing just a player that played for Penny's not even for the big bucks in the vhl but he became nothing and not well know not even a Halifax hall of famer just a player 

And now Aurora is playing in the minors again and not in the E or the VHL she is going to play one season in the M and going to stay there and make the best season there and try to do their good and play in the E next season and go there and make her known in Europe and play like the best in the world In the VHL

THE PRESEASON IS GOING TO COME WHAT YOU GUYS GOING TO SEE FROM AURORA SKYLIGHT 

More happiness because the story was dark and stupid

More Aurora being a captain and trying to become a Halifax player that hopefully retires her shirt number  

And just a casual start and try to be a good story maker

And question do you guys wanna get songs in the story or not 

And like now is Aurora on fire in the junior showcase tournament tomorrow playoffs and hopefully, she going to win it and make everyone proud and then we know how good she is as hest she is like the 4 best but like The 3 and 2 got the same points so third best that is what I think so she is one of the best a guy tries to show off that aurora is the worst fighter in the league but like who would hit girls only dum people do you hit girls I need answers 

So that it and like the top part is the small story of Aurora skylight 

I hope that in the new draft, the rookies going to be good players and that Aurora going to guide them to Victory if it's needed Aurora can be traded for 2 picks like if I was a gm I would trade my first for like three picks because from one player you get 2 or 3 players and many are they active so they are going to be good and then you win you need more picks, not the best players more player more chance to become good that is my mind as a GM here but luckily I'm not a GM