London United Press Conference

JCarson

It is Sunday again so here is the Press Conference for the week.

1) During Season 90, how many Bot goals will London United have?

2) Our back up will more than likely only play the 8 required games, what will their record look like at the end of the season?

3) If you were required to sacrifice one of our non-VHL ready prospects to Simon, who would it be?

4) In reviewing our prospect pool, which prospect looks the most promising?

5) If you were being traded, which team would you want to go to?

6) We are having a team potluck the day before season 90 starts, wat is your player bringing? 

14 hours ago, JCarson said:

2) Our back up will more than likely only play the 8 required games, what will their record look like at the end of the season?

3) If you were required to sacrifice one of our non-VHL ready prospects to Simon, who would it be?

6) We are having a team potluck the day before season 90 starts, wat is your player bringing? 

1. Between 10 and 25.

2. Hopefully 8-0-0!

3. Sjin because he's the strongest and will please Simon the most. 

4. Sjin or Deluca.

5. Moscow. I know it's not the luckiest team but it has always been my top trade to because of Spartan. 

6. Fruit salad. Yummy yummy. (iykyk) 

On 8/13/2023 at 12:29 PM, JCarson said:

1.  Hopefully 0 since we should be getting them all but if the bots do play, as many as possible!  Even the bots are United!

2.  4-3-1 will be their record.  It's too bad we don't have a real backup.  Probably would do better than the bot.

3.  Our young man McGriddy might have to be sacrificed!  Simon needs someone worthy so who better then the current AGM of San Diego!

4.  Sjin looks promising if they actually make the jump to the VHL and don't retire.  Marty Byrd I think can make it as well as Brad Marchand.  Both earn a bit more than the minimum so they should see the VHL!  I am hoping Devon Giguere can make it up as a backup.  Was nice to have in Houston.

5.  One of the worst teams in the league I think.  I would want to try and help bring a basement team to the top!  Would be fun!

6.  My player would be bringing Chili!  So many people to feed and chili is always a nice dish you can scale up easily.