There may be more out there than you think

JCarson

Do you know? 

I have heard a few comments on the statistics that are available to players. But I am not sure all players are aware that the index provides additional statistics that many might find interesting. 

First, how do you find the index statistics? If you go to the web site, the same place you apply your TPE to your player you will find in the top menu a selection for the index. Choose the current index (although there are archived versions, and you can look at statistics for prior seasons also). 

Once you have done that go to Pro League in the top menu and choose either All Player Stats or All Goalies Stats depending on the type of player you want to look at. I am going to discuss the All-Player Stats a little further as I manage a Forward. 

Once you get into Statistics you can see that the standard options are available, including Goals, Assists, Points, and you also have a couple extra options like Shots. However, if you hit the button that says Show or Hide Columns, you will find there are several options you do not typically see. Take some time to go through the other stats to see what information about your player you can find out. You may realize that everything you thought about your player is untrue or find supporting evidence that your player build is better than you first thought. 

The system has more available than is on the surface. Look and see what your player is doing.